I am finally getting around to posting these pictures. This year we have the boys playing soccer and mackenzie doing dance. FYI this will be the last year I do soccer. It is hot and such a pain to lug my chunk of a baby (17 lbs at 3 1/2 months), make sure mackenzie is still following behind me, plus take all of the other stuff chairs, snacks, etc. all over the fields at Cal state where they play soccer. I really want to sign the boys up for swim club but if is a little more expensive so we will have to work on that to convince jared. Landon is loving soccer and Ethan likes it when he makes a goal and thoroughly enjoys the snacks and treats that come along during halftime and at the end of the game. If eating were a sport ethan could medal in it. I have only taken pictures during their first games. Jared and I haven't been at a game together since the first one so it is too hard to take pictures when you don't have an extra set of hands to help with other kids. Thankfully my parents have been here to help with going to games when the boys games overlap and to take the two younger ones when I am by myself. So a very big thank you to them.
Then we have the princess. She really loves dance. She listens to the teacher pretty well and follows what they are doing. I am hoping she did not inherit my sense of rhythm. I only have rhythm in my hands while I am playing the piano. This rhythm does not extend to my feet. So far so good for her though. They don't let parents in the class (except on the first day when I didn't bring my camera). You watch the class on a TV. At first I thought it was a little weird but after seeing that some of the girls stand by the door waiting for their parents the first few times I figured out why they do it that way. According to Mackenzie she thinks it is "awesome" she is on TV.
Then there is fatty, chubabubba, chunky monkey, fat ash, buddha baby, or chunk. These are a few of the names we use for ashton. Honestly the kid is so heavy. I have always had chunky babies but he wins the prize. I now have to put cream in between his rolls. His cousin sent him a bumbo chair a few weeks ago. His fat little legs barely fit in the openings. When you go to pick him up out of the chair, the chair comes with him. I know he will work it all off when he starts to get mobile and then I will miss his chunky little legs and cheeks. I am hoping that he starts to sit up better really soon otherwise I am going to need some surgery on my back to repair it from lifting and carrying the infant seat with him in it. He is still a very happy easy-going baby and for that I am very grateful.



8 seriously good comments:
I can relate to the soccer stress you have. I hate having to do it alone. But, the girls love it and Isaac loves to watch. I can't believe how fat Ashton is. I LOVE it! I kinda wish the twins were fatties but then again I don't want to have to lug two fatso's around. So, I guess it's fine.
Holy COW!! Ethan and Landon look so cute. Uncle Justin is so proud. Mackenzie is precious as always. Now she can perfect her posing. And I don't know what to say about Ashton. Do they make a Bumbo XL? =) He's so lovable. If nothing else your arms should look great for next summer!
Ashton is so cute, I love all the rolls.
Fat Ash reminds me of Jacob when he was little. He was so dang chubby. I'm wondering of Michael will be a chubby one too. He isn't yet, but we'll give him some time and see what happens...cute pics!
And I thought that I had big chunky babies...Ash is soooo cute and chubby. I love the rolls. I am hating soccer season right now...my boys have EVERY SINGLE game and practice at the same time, clear across town (about 15 minutes) and Bart has to work on Saturdays so I get to figure the crazy shuffle out myself...I feel your frustration.
You sure are busy! I love the picture of Ashton in the Bumbo, You're right he almost doesn't fit in it, so cute!!!!
Ashton is too cute. I love chunky babies...maybe I'll have a chunky one at some point. Actually Heavenly Father knows I'd be too tempted to pinch the kid too much - so mine will probably all be skinny!!
Ashton is adorable. I think that Grant is following in his footsteps. He weighed 12lb 10 oz at 7 weeks. I'm loving the chunkiness though. Natalie was always such a skinny little thing.
Post a Comment