Friday, October 31, 2008

Hallelujah Halloween Has Happened

Kim is always on my back about not posting to the blog, which I know I can't write on now that she has taken it over(I always start stuff and she takes it over because she is better at it or I am too scatter-brained to finish it). However, I am taking her up on her challenge tonight to say that I have never been happier to have such a meaningless holiday over with. The stress around this house lately has been incredibly high and I was starting to wonder if my wife had been swapped by a network television station without me knowing just to have cameras buried all over the house to get my candid reactions.

We did make it through with no loss of limb or life and I am still awake past 9:30. I will say that now all I have left to deal with is the Christmas flight to Texas on the stressometer, since Thanksgiving will most likely be at a restaurant(thanks Hodel's). I just hope some Asian people don't come out and start singing Jingle Bells and Deck the Halls, if you know what I mean. Kim is definitely an amazing woman and I am lucky to have her(every once in a while I just wish I could put her in her own rubber room around holiday times, somtimes.) Thanks Kim for making this Halloween special. Our family would be nothing without you.

2 seriously good comments:

Simpson family said...

Yea for you Jared. Good post. Kim, I am happy for you that it is over. I hope the kids had a good time. As I said before, I know how you feel about Halloween. Ditto

Hartmans said...

Well, Jared you said it just nicely. Hope you guys are psyched about coming for Christmas!