Jared and I met in Provo (where else) while we were both going to school. We got married in September 1999. We moved to San Antonio Texas for Jared to attend Dental School. We have four kids Ethan, Landon, Mackenzie and Ashton. We are now living in Bakersfield, CA where I grew up (for all of those wondering no we are not the city with the tallest thermometer). We are hoping that this blog lets us keep up and in touch with all the great people we have met along our way!
9 seriously good comments:
I've been thinking about you today knowing that this is your time of year. Happy watching and thank goodness for DVR
what about Andy? He's my favorite!
I am so sad my t.v. can only record 2 shows at a time! Grey's, Office, or Survivor what do I do!! I guess Survivor is out!
I missed them all last night. Please tell me you recorded the Office.
I hear ya! What a great time for staying home.
The Office was hilarious, was it not? Totally worth the wait!
I am glad that my mom has DVR, because I got to watched Grey's recorded. Here is to a happy season of tv watching!
We love the Office & House too. But don't you think they need to bring back Wilson on House?
I am right there with you! I love TV. I think I would go crazy if we didn't have cable. Isn't that so sad.
Post a Comment