Maybe I should try this next time. If I saw someone do this I would probably give them a standing ovation.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Maybe I should try this next time. If I saw someone do this I would probably give them a standing ovation.
8 seriously good comments:
Too funny!!!
That was too funny!!! I laughed so hard I was crying...I seriously think we should try it...maybe then would they know how ridiculous they look.
Awesome! Can't wait to see you pull that one off! I am not sure if your kids would react the way that the boy did...they may actually try to out do you.:)
I don't think there is a mother alive that hasn't thought about doing this. This was freakin' hilarious! I have screamed/cried at the top of my lungs in response to one of my kid's tantrums. It makes my kids stop crying and start laughing. Maybe I should throw myself down on the ground next time so I can hurt my hip again!
Ha!! Way to funny! There have been times I have been tempted to do exactly that!
I am going to try that next time Alex flips on me...at home in the privacy of my own home though.
Can't relate to that yet, but more power to this mom and to anyone brave enough to try it! Funny post. Thanks for sharing
That is hilarious!
Post a Comment