So this is the name my bro. in law Marc has been calling him. As you can see it is extremely fitting. The kid weighed almost 15 Lbs. at his 2 month visit. Ashton is our little chunky monkey. He is starting to get really animated and show his personality more. He is heading into what is personally my favorite stage during the first year. Anywhere from about 3 months until they start becoming mobile is my favorite time. We all know once they start moving it is all downhill, at least for my kids since they never sit still once they can move.
(if your mouth is hanging open as you wonder what in the world I am referring to, please read back a few posts for the explanation)



7 seriously good comments:
I love it! We were stoked when Charlie was 11.6 lbs at 2 months. We just have very tall, slender babies. I have come to terms that we will probably never have a chunky money like Fat Ash...too funny. Max has nicknamed Charlie "Char Char binks" like Jar Jar Binks from Star Wars because he is obsessed with it.
Oh man is he cute!!! Mason weighed 12 lbs. 4 oz. at his 6 month visit and Porter was 11 lbs. 3 oz., so we never really got the chunky babies too much this time--so sad!
He is such a cutie! This is my favorite time as well, they start sleeping better, they can entertain themselves, but they can't move too fast. Love it.
He is seriously a chunk! I love it though. I remember Ethan being really husky like that. I bet Ashton will grow out of it. Thanks for updating some pics of him. He's so cute. I can't wait to love on him in December.
Well, Taft may be the runt of the group, but he is chunky too. Ashton is pretty much the mini Ethan to me. I want to squeeze his legs so bad. Way to GROW Ashton!
He is so dang cute! Are you just loving this stage. I think it was one of my favorite also.Chubby babies are the greatest. By the way I am on for Ihop for sure! What class is Mackenzie in? Is she a BEE?
Ashton is super cute!!!! He is a little chunk!
Post a Comment