
So the first day of school went off without a hitch. The kids were excited, I was excited and everyone was up early and ready to go. Mackenzie was really wishing she was going to the big school but she will have to settle for preschool, which starts in a week.

Ethan was starting second grade. He was really ready to get back to school He was missing his school friends and was just bored with summer. I can't blame him on that one. We didn't do anything at all this summer since ashton was born right when school got out. We had lots of visitors but didn't go anywhere. We got to school and I thought Ethan might cry. He didn't have any of his friends in his class. So we went to the playground and there he found all of his friends. At that point he no longer needed me took off and said see you later. So he is back in his element with all his friends and with his oh so good behavior at school which he cannot seem to bring home with him.

Landon, he is just one funny kid. So independent and ready to what he wants when he wants. He loved the fact that he got to pick out a new shirt to wear to school. Of course he wanted to wear the pirate one. His backpack is almost as tall as he is, and since he is actually smiling in this picture you know he has to be excited. He walked right into his class, sat down informed me that he was fine and that I could go. I think he was expecting more out of kindergarten because he keeps telling me that all they do is go over rules. I told him give it a few days and they will get into learning other things. He has made new friends, and has been loving the fact he gets to ride the bus home. I haven't been able to get much out of him as to what he does during the day. Landon is not one to talk about much. He is very picky about what information he wants to give out and to whom he will give it to.

Then there is Mackenzie. Since she has to be like her "guys" as she calls her brothers she needed a picture with her backpack as well. She would only get dressed this day, she wouldn't let me touch her hair. I didn't feel like fighting her on it and I didn't have the time, so hence the sweet hair style she is sporting. The pictures below will tell you what mackenzie has been up to lately. Trouble.

We found this nice little picnic of boysenberry jam in a silicone cupcake liner. Not sure exactly what time she did this at but we found it at about 6:30 in the morning. One of us forgot to lock the fridge before we went to bed.

Good thing she's cute.
4 seriously good comments:
Love the picture of Landon. I think it's the first one of him I've seen where he's not holding a pillow case or has his fingers in his mouth. They all are so cute and I can't believe Ethan's in the second grade! Thanks for posting. I love seeing pics. Put a new one of Ashton up too. I bet he's changed a lot since the last pic.
Isn't it awesome that school's back in session? We made it! Are you happy with the boys' teachers? I think they can make all the difference!
I can't believe Mackenzie's hair! Actually...I can! Like mother, like daughter! I remember your sweet bedhead, especially right after you'd get your hair cut pretty short! Good times....good times...:)
Your kids are hilarious and I love Mackenzie's hair!
Yeah! Love when school starts. Alex will start preschool in a couple of weeks! Mackenzie is too cute and a good thing she is!
Post a Comment