Wednesday, November 28, 2007

So you think you can dance? No actually I do not!

So we finally saw the show and it was worth the wait. It was so so good. They did all of the great dances from the season and then a bunch of new ones. Honestly the show lasted over 2 hours. 2 fun filled screaming, clapping hours. We went down with almost all of jared's family and then my family. We were all kind of split up except for us die hard fans, jared and I, marc and lindsay, and my parents who for some reason didn't look over for the picture. We went all out for the more expensive tickets. Ironically I think jared's family had better seats sitting up higher rather than being down closer. This picture was taken during intermission. Obviously jared is really feeling the music playing since he is striking some gangsta pose.

Nigel and Mary were there that night too. We did happen to catch this picture. My dad was sitting right on the end but there was no way he was going to stop nigel and ask for a picture, so this is what I got. We were waiting for mary to come by jared and marc said they would let out a scream and tell her she was on the hot tamale train but they didn't get their chance. For those that don't watch the show nigel and mary are two of the judges. Again the show was so so good, and watching all these people do these crazy dances that were so good made me realize how much I can not dance, but I am so glad they can since it provides such great entertainment.

4 seriously good comments:

Kristin said...

I love this show and am so green with envy of your trip. I am so happy Julio won, he was so good.

Melissa said...

We had a blast. We haven't stayed up that late in a LONG time. Thanks for bringing us. It was VERY good and I too can't dance. But, wish I could.

Lindalu said...

I am so jealous--wish I could have been there. I checked to see if they were coming to Utah, they weren't, but they did go to Arizona--I was so mad!

Phillip and Lisa Hill said...

How fun! I love dancing!!!