So I got tagged and am finally sitting down to do this. This was a hard one, I was having a hard time coming up with 7 things that I think are random. So here goes.
1. I recently made a 6 hour trip to St. George just to go to Tai-Pan with my mom. 1 drive up, 2 Christmas trees, 4 shopping carts full, and 1 drive back was all accomplished in 23 hours. crazy and random I think.
2. I have a shower routine, not like emily's when she gets out of the shower, but in the shower. I wash, shave, wash my hair, wash my face, then I am done. Everyday same thing and I don't know what to do with myself if for some odd reason it gets out of order.
3. I already have my Christmas stuff and tree up. Thanksgiving is just an excuse to travel and have dinner.
4. I can fold a fitted sheet so that you wouldn't be able to tell it is a fitted sheet. You know how they always end up looking like some weird shape when you fold them, I know the secret thanks to my Grandma Hacker.
5. I love the snow, driving, scraping, shoveling, playing.. all of it.
6. I love frosting. Not the whipped kind. The good stuff, the lard full, stick to the roof of your mouth, full of sugar kind. I can eat it all by itself by the spoonful, and I prefer to have the big flower or decoration made of frosting when eating cake. Disgusting to some I know, except my sister in frosting love Amy.
7. I grew up in California about an hour from the beach and I have been to the beach 3 or 4 times in my life. I think that is weird.
I tag anyone reading this who would like to share some new insight on themselves with those of us wanting to know!!!
Sunday, November 11, 2007
7 Random Things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 seriously good comments:
Kimmy, please teach me about the sheets...that has always driven me crazy. I need the secret. WHy don't you like the beach? You are funny - I have always loved you just the way you are. We need to see each other...next time you drive to St. George you better stop by.
Oh I need your sheet secret, my closet is a mess. Please post it with pictures.
I am also impressed you shave every day, I'm lucky if it happens twice a week, but than I am also known in my family as the hairless wonder.
I didn't know there was a Tai Pan in St. George! You guys are crazy, but I totally understand. I love that place, too!
I wanted to put my stuff up and Jayson said I had to wait until the day after Thanksgiving at least. I need the secrets to folding fitted sheets. Mine look like a 2 year old folded them. A 2 year old could probably do better.
Yeah, Kim! I'm so glad you finally did it!:) That's funny about Tai Pan! Did you get all Christmas stuff or other stuff as well? I learned how to fold a fitted sheet by watching Martha Stewart on Oprah once, but I still don't do it very well. And the frosting thing, guys. She's not kidding. I used to work in the bakery in Albertson's during our college years together and she'd drool over the bucket o' lard everytime she'd come and visit. I actually think that one time she took a whole bunch home. I'm getting the willies just thinking about it!:) So, for someone who loves the snow and doesn't care for the beach, shouldn't you be living in Utah?:)
Kim you must really love that store for drive 6 hrs to visit it. I remember when we lived in Texas, I was really tempted to drive 6 hrs to Houston to go to IKEA, but I didn't ever end up going. Dedication like that reminds me of the people here who will wait over 3 hrs to go to the new Cheesecake Factory that just opened up in Murray. We were gonna go last Saturday, but the craziness of the place and long wait was too much!
Post a Comment