Sunday, November 4, 2007

In 2 seconds

So one night while I was getting the kids ready for bed Mackenzie gave me a nice (well not so nice) surprise. I got them all bathed, jammies on, and was in the process of brushing their teeth when this happened. Landon put himself to bed without brushing his teeth so I went into his bedroom to brush. Honestly I was not in there that long. He doesn't have that many teeth. Mackenzie got out of bed went into my bedroom got some of my favorite bath and body works lotion and used it as hair gel. I walk in let out a scream and she says "Surprise." So we started her bedtime routine all over again. It took a few washes to get all of the lotion out but her hair did smell very nice the next day. Oh the sweet joys.

6 seriously good comments:

Kristin said...

Its amazing how fast they can get into trouble. Isaac loves lotion, who would have thought, but now I have caught him rubbing soap on his cheeks thinking is was lotion.

Matt & Amy said...

That is a funny story. She looks so funny. I love the beautiful nightgown she is wearing. Alex loves here nightgowns...she has one with 3 princesses on it and one with a HUGE Dora face covering it. They make me laugh.

Jamie Smith said...

She is so adorabel how can you get mad? Too funny!

The Blaisdell Family said...

Oh she's so sweet. How could anyone get mad with a little girl that cute?? She's so proud of herself, I love it!!

Melissa said...

She looks like an old bald man. I laughed my head off. Thanks for posting this one. She's had two older brothers to teach her well. If I remember correctly, there was an incident with some conditioner not too long ago. . . . =)

Heidi and Rich said...

I would want to have killed her. No I am kidding. I just can't believe how crazy little kids are. Why do they hve to be so sweet and innocent?!? It makes me feel silly when I go crazy on them.