Sunday, November 18, 2007

Happy Birthday to Ethan!

So yes my two boys have birthdays within days of each other which sure makes it nice for planning parties right now. Anyway, Ethan turns 6 today so we can't leave him out on the pictures.





















I don't have any pictures of Ethan as a baby readily available since we still had the camera that used film then. This picture is of ethan at almost a year old. Ethan was born right on his due date. He was 8 lbs 8 oz. I think he was so big because I gained 60+ lbs when I was pregnant with him. Most people don't believe me and if I could get the picture scanned I would post it. He was in a hurry to get here though. My labor was only about 6 hours. I went from a 1 to an 8 in about an hour. Thankfully they still let me have my epidural. He was born head and shoulder at the same time so as soon as I had him the rushed him for xrays and exam since they thought he had a broken collar bone. When the broke my water it had meconium in it so he had to spend about 3 days in the NICU just to make sure he would eat well since I guess the meconium can cause problems. So here Ethan was this 8 1/2 lb baby laying next to all these 1-3 lb babies. Everyone would ask why in the world he was in there.






















He was my easiest baby by far. He really spoiled us. We could take him anywhere, he was the best eater, and he was sleeping through the night by 8 weeks. He has been on the go and running since he was 9 months old. Honestly the kid never slows down. He definitely keeps us on our toes. We are hoping one day all the energy and the mischievous ways will be put to good use. Happy Birthday Ethan we love you lots!

5 seriously good comments:

Jamie Smith said...

He is so cute, I love the baby pics! I can't believe he is 6 now! Happy Birthday Ethan! I'm so glad we got to hang out with you when you were in nursery!

He's just so grown up now!

Heidi and Rich said...

He sure is cute. Which one of your boys is most like Dustin?!?

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Kristin said...

I love the last picture, so cute. I hear you about energy boys, I swear all of mine are built that way, when will they ever so down?

Kristin said...

I love the last picture, so cute. I hear you about energy boys, I swear all of mine are built that way, when will they ever so down?