Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween 2007


So I am finally posting Halloween Pictures. I have to say as much as I love Halloween, I was ready to be done with this holiday and move onto the next ones. It is so stressful when you have kids and everything to get ready. It is not like I can say "Hey kids go get your costumes on and lets go." No it seriously takes an act of God to get everything together on time. We did 2 trunk or treats this year plus going around my parents neighborhood on Halloween. Needless to say we did take in a good haul which jared and I are enjoying most of.












Okay I know you are thinking what in the world is Ethan. He was supposed to be a ghost. Although I couldn't get it together on Halloween to remember the white shirt underneath. I am going to try harder to make it up to him next year. He seemed pretty pleased with it though, after all he was just dying to be a ghost this year. I also wish I could have got a picture of each of the kids individually in their costumes, but Mackenzie is the only one who would take one. So here it is.







We went with a pretty big group of people. There were at one point about 11 kids so it was a little crazy. One of the people we went with Cami (refer to picture of Wicked for her picture) her kids were all the wizard of oz people. Since she doesn't have a girl, we just let mackenzie join her group for a picture. Only the scarecrow(parker) and mackenzie were interested in stopping long enough to take pictures. So there you have it our Halloween 2007. Now onto Thanksgiving!!

5 seriously good comments:

Kristin said...

So cute, I know I can't wait for the holidays to get easier when the kids actually help, like make cookies without eating them, leave the pressents along, dress themselves. Someday right.

Matt & Amy said...

I have to admit I was thinking "hmmm now what is Ethan," but now that you explained it, I totally see it. He looks great. Mackenzie makes the cuttest Dorothy ever. Looks like a lot of fun.

laurie said...

Hey, it's been a while since I've blog stalked, congrats on the pregnancy...hopefully you are feeling good! Kids costumes are great!

Melissa said...

Kim they look great! I knew what Ethan was =) All I can say is Mackenzie is precious!!!!! as always. I'm so excited to see y'all in TWO WEEKS! I can't believe it's almost here. Thanks for having such beautiful kids and putting up with my brother. =)

Heidi and Rich said...

I am sure they made out well in your parent's neighborhood. Halloween does seem to drag on...why is that?!? The kids look cute.