
So this is the group of us that went down to see Wicked. It was so much fun and the musical was beyond great. I highly recommend it to anyone one who has a chance to see it. Popular was one of the songs from the show and it was so funny. I was thinking while I was watching that Ethan would have absolutely loved it. He calls my mom all the time and if she is not home he will sing her whatever message he is wanting to give to her. He would love his life to be a musical. Anyway, we went down and stopped in valencia first to eat, where I for one ate way way way too much. Then we went down to the Pantages Theater. On the way to the theater some mustang almost sideswiped us (I hate LA drivers), then that caused us to miss our exit and then some girl in the parking lot got mad at us because she was driving the wrong way and didn't get what she wanted. So after the few mishaps we made it and loved every minute of it. From left to right these are the people that went since most of you don't know who they are.
Jamie, Cami, Lisa, Lindsay (my sister), Me, Laura, and Tawana (Laura's sister)
Here is the big question though:
3 out of these 7 people are pregnant and one is pregnant with twins can you guess which ones?

Answer: Me, Cami, and Lindsay
My sister Lindsay is the one pregnant with twins.
Amy you always said you thought I would have twins, you were close.
Cami and I are due May 29th, and my sister is due May 12th
17 seriously good comments:
Congrats, wow, I can't even begin to think about twins, but it would be nice to get a two for one deal. Then for sure we would be done and it would be good to know. How are you feeling? How did the dress removal from last night work out?
Yes, congrats! I hear four is a different world, but all my friends who have four say their 4th child is the angel child. I wish the same for you. I can't imagine adding two at once. You both look great.
NO WAY!! That's so exciting! My jaw completely dropped when you said you and I can't believe Lindsay is having twins! I'm sure Linda will have a few words to say about that!:) It's also funny that you went down to see Wicked. My mom and dad (who are in San Diego for a reunion with my dad's siblings) flew my little sister down there today for her birthday and they are going to go see it tomorrow night! I'm glad you enjoyed it...I'll let her know! And congrats!
Congratulations! I was wondering when you were going to announce you were pregnant! I was sworn to secrecy not to say anything! Anyways, I'm so excited for you guys! And the cool part is I actually got all the questions correct!
Wow--I love that kind of news!! How exciting for your family--I hope your mom is ready! That was such a clever way to announce. CONGRATULATIONS to you both!! So you're going for the 4th--I'm proud of you!
Kim,
You bum! I can not believe I am hearing this by blog...you are in trouble! No...just kidding, I was thinking about you just the other day and thinking I bet I will be hearing some news soon. Congrats! Also, tell your sister congrats...and good luck. Awesome news!!! You better call me if you find out what you are having...or else!
Totally jealous you go to see Wicked. I've heard it is so great. Cute way to announce. I love all your kids and know this one(whatever the sex) will be just as adorable. Can't wait to see you in a month!!!=)
What? I knew a long time ago you were pregnant!!! I thought you said something about it awhile ago or in a comment on the McGoverns blog??? Well anyway, congrats!! Hope everything goes well.
Ok Kim, so that got my curiosity going and had to go back and find what I was talking about.
Here it is:
rachel said...
Kim- due date 3/31. When is yours? My first doc appointment is on the 20th.
August 6, 200 8:33PM
I guess that was an "oops" back then? TOO FUNNY!! I just did that to my friend the other week. She hadn't told anyone really and then I said something about baby #3 coming in front of everyone! I felt SO stupid!! I've never done that before and hope I never do again!
Congrats Kimmy. Bakersfield gossip leaked that Lindsay was pregnant with twins but I had no idea you were expecting!!! I can't even imagine a 3rd let alone a 4th. But then again I haven't even been married 4 years!!
What a fun girls night out!! I really wanted to see Wicked while we were in New York. But there was so many I wanted to see and not enough time.
Congrats to you!! How are you feeling? Have you told the kids yet? Good luck and best of wishes to both you and your sister. How fun that you guys have kids that are so close together in age.
Kim, congratulations I am so happy for you!!! And you’ll have to tell Linds that I’m so happy for her too…double the fun!!
So happy for you and Lindsay! I can't believe she's having twins! And how fun to have babies so close to each other! Congratulations!
Congratulations! That is so exciting! I keep hearing how good wicked is. I'll have to see it soon.
I just wanted to say I had a great time with all of you and was so happy that i got to see Wicked! By the way when in the big trip to UTAH!
A belated congrats to you and Lindsay!
Congratulations on joining the ranks of 4! You will never be bored! Very exciting- I am excited to hear how this pregnancy goes so be sure to post all of the gory details!
Rebecca
Post a Comment