Thursday, January 15, 2009

Matt and Kristal

Way back during Thanksgiving my brother and his family came down for a visit. They have a little girl Presley who is adorable. I had just gotten my new camera and needed some victims for picture taking. They agreed and these are a few of the ones I liked the best. When I edit photos I always take the photos and make one color and one black and white. No matter what I always end up liking the black and white ones better. I am also noticing as I type that the first photo of Presley has a red tint to it. Guess I need to fix that. Adobe Photoshop which is supposed to be amazing is not so amazingly easy to figure out. So this post is a little bit of picture overload but who doesn't like to look at pictures right?


Matt, Kristal, and Presley







10 seriously good comments:

Race Fam said...

Wow, Kim great pictures! I think their daughter looks a lot like Mackenzie. Very cute.

Dustin and Rachel Clyde said...

Oh my gosh those are so cute! Whenever Dustin and I have kids you will have to take pictures for us. You are such a good photographer!

laura said...

You Clydes must have really strong genes because she looks SO much like Mackenzie and Cloe to me. She is beautiful and so feminine.
Oh, and you just earned yourself the task of photographing my little girl. I'll be thinking of poses for you.

Jaime said...

Kim those pictures are great. She is dang cute. They make such a cute family!

Abby said...

What a cute little family! You do a really good job, you little photographer, you!
And like everyone else said she totally looks like Mackenzie.

Hartmans said...

How old is Presley now? Those are indeed some great photos. Kristal looks great! How is everything with you?

Heidi and Rich said...

She is so cute. The Clyde genes are strong in all of the grandkids. Too fun. Tell Matt congrats - what a cute daddy.

Matt & Amy said...

Great pictures...you did a great job! I LOVE your new family picture. You look fabulous, the kids look adorable, and Jared looks quite handsome himself!

Kristin said...

I love your new family photo. Who did you end up using?

Melissa said...

Great job on the pics. Thanks for all the sweet comments on my blog. I think sans boob job I could have gotten a medium, but that shirt is still tight in the arms. I do love it though.

Grant is doing better with the inhaler. It's improved his cough by leaps and bounds. He's still not eating a lot, but he's making good diapers and still a happy kid. I'm so glad I have such an easy baby. Good luck with your bout of this stuff. =)