Christmas time was filled with a few firsts for our family. One of the most notable was Kim's first experience with a gun. Crazy enough her first shot was from a 12 gauge shotgun, but Kim couldn't have had it any other way. I wish I would have gotten more of her face and the gun, but I was for some odd reason unwilling to stand in front of her for the pics. Hope you enjoy this as much as I did.



Thursday, January 1, 2009
Be Careful How You Mix Things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 seriously good comments:
Kim you are very brave. I hate guns they scare the crap out of me and my dad and brother are always buying new ones and trying to get Michael to buy one. It looks like you are having a really great vacation.
Glad you guys got to shoot guns and some down for some country time fun! Hope you guys got some rest after you arrived home.
So jealous. I told Aaron that I want a handgun for my birthday. I'll never get it.
way to go kim. we love guns, we love shooting guns. just ask brennan about his christmas gift, never mind don't ask, it's a little embarassing...hopefully you enjoyed your gun shooting experience more than the expression on your face.
How fun, Brad has a few guns himself, but I don't think he would ever trust me with one!
So fun! Jeff has taken me shooting a couple times but it was with a handgun. It's kinda fun!
Mandee- I almost pee'd my pants laughing when I read your comment, you asked for a handgun for your birthday?!?! That is hilarious!
Post a Comment