We were so busy before we left for Texas that I didn't have a chance to post about Mackenzie's programs. For some reason she was the only one of the kids to have Christmas programs this year. I'll count myself lucky for that one since just going to hers kept us plenty busy.
The preschool always does a Nativity program. It is hilarious. All the kids are dressed up and they sing songs and the best part is that all of them have to walk down the aisle of the church to get to the stage. They don't let you take pictures of the actual program (we can buy a DVD for $20....what happened to the days of legions of parents lining the back wall with all their video cameras...sometimes I wish things wouldn't change) so all I got was a picture of her after in her bunny costume. Too bad I couldn't get a picture of Mary this year. She rode down the aisle on a giant stuffed donkey on wheels looking pretty unhappy. It was fitting though since I would probably look the same way if I were that pregnant riding on a donkey.
Mackenzie is loving dance and preschool and is very happy that she has something to go. They have a big recital in June for dance that I am looking forward to. Hopefully they dance studio is old fashioned enough to let us video tape the program ourselves.



2 seriously good comments:
Love the tutu. Man the girl has seriously racked up this year with the different tutus. She is sure to have enough to last for a long time.
She looks so cute! And yes, they allow you to videotape the dance recital in June! Just be sure and get the rehearsal too, in case she has a potty accident during the actual recital like Ava did! I seriously have to destroy that DVD...it's so sad!
Post a Comment