This year we got season passes to disneyland. We got the really cheap ones which means we can only go on the days no one else really goes. I say is there any other day you would want to go besides those ones? So my mom, my sister and I decided one day we wanted to take the kids. Jared had the next day off and had a pretty long list of things to do around the house so he stayed home to get ethan to school ( a well kept secret and a pretty nice pirate toy cured any problem he might have had being left behind to go to school.
So we pricelined a hotel room for really really cheap drove down the night before and went to disneyland the next day. We made it to disneyland in under 2 hours. The beauty of no traffic in LA helped us make it there so fast. It was a little crazy trying to get 3 adults and 4 kids into one hotel room and asleep. Chloe ended up in the bathroom in a playpen which made for some creative moves for the middle of the night bathroom trips. Also the blow dryers in the hotel room were horrible hence my bad hair. All in all it wasn't to bad though. Landon was his usual happy self when we got to the room. He takes after his mom, don't touch, lay by, or bother him while trying to go to sleep. He wasn't too happy chloe was laying there.
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Disneyland
The kids had a great time riding the rides and all the fun that goes along with that. It was nice for them since it was just little kids we didn't go on any of the rides that they couldn't go on. This is my favorite thing about the season pass. I don't have to cram every single ride into one day. I can always go back again some other time. There was no one there, we walked on everything which was nice since small children don't have any idea what waiting is. Mackenzie also got to meet her new favorite person Princess Arial. They were playing all the music from the movie where they had Arial sitting so Mackenzie kept putting her hand up to her ear and telling Arial she could hear her song. She was in heaven. The boys were happy to ride buzz lightyear while we went and saw Arial. Which by the way I scored another high score for my self on buzz lightyear making it all the way to level 3! I love that ride.
Tanner and Mackenzie dancing at the Princess Show
My mom and Mackenzie on the pink dumbo. It had to be pink.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 seriously good comments:
That is so fun. I wish we lived closer to Disneyland "I say is there any other day you would want to go besides those ones?" We have been on some pretty busy days so I am glad that you didn't have to experience that. You gals are so cute!!
How fun! I want to go to disneyland! Your little girl is so cute! I didn't ever get to see her before y'all left! She is adorable!
Looks like you guys had a great time at Disneyland with no lines. That alone makes it great. So what did Ethan say when he found out he missed out on Disneyland? I guess if you guys have season passes he will have other chances to go. I assume the other two kids are Lindsay's, Tanner and Chloe right? Cute kids! I can't believe she has two kids-I still think of her as young and single and hanging out with Cori (sp?)
BTW-Emily told me about the MatieKay website, that's a bummer! I'll have to find some other way to get cute templates.
I love the last picture. It makes me miss the time we went to Disneyland together. Hopefully we can meet again next year!
Whoa! We were there the 15th, 16th, 17th. Were you there one of those days? If so, my bad for not mentioning to you guys that we'd be there.
Post a Comment