Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Pumpkin Patch



This past weekend we took the kids to the pumpkin patch. They went through the corn maze which they thought was the best thing ever. Although Tanner was ready to get out of there he said. This pumpkin patch was about 5 min. from our house which made it really nice.









The kids had a great time and it didn't cost us an arm and a leg to get pumpkins either.























I still can't believe we got all the kids to hold still and that they are all actually looking at the camera!

3 seriously good comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim,
I love the fourth picture where Landon is off on his own while all the other kids are near eachother. I don't know why but Landon just cracks me up!!! Give him a hug for me!
NIKKI

Kristin said...

Looks like a great day. Love that it was so close.

Matt & Amy said...

Fun times. I love this time of year!