
Okay so we officially have one. This morning I took Mackenzie over to my neighbor Laura's house. We swap babysitting so we can work in kids classrooms. She has a little girl not too much older than Mackenzie. When I came to pick her up she was wearing this. Laura was nice enough to let Mackezie wear it home. The only problem. She refuses and I mean refuses to take it off. She wore it when we went to pick Landon up from preschool and as you can see she is wearing it for her nap as well. I could just hold her down and get it off of her but then would have to endure the melt down of all melt downs. Do I really want to do that? No and here is why. I am leaving in about an hour to go down to LA with a bunch of friends for a girls night out to see the musical Wicked. I am so looking forward to it. Jared will come home while Mackenzie is still asleep and I figure good luck to him on getting her to take it off for a bath and not put it right back on. I won't get home until about midnight and the problem should be taken care of and all the kiddies asleep. I just hope I don't come home to find her in it. Sorry in advance to Jared.
P.S. To our wonderful grandma simpson with wonderful sewing abilities. If you find any cheap tulle and want to sew a simple frilly skit/tutu it would make for a really really loved Christmas gift.
5 seriously good comments:
Oh to only have a girl. How I would love to play dress up in pretty little dresses. Instead we get knights, super heros, and all things boy.
What a cute little princess! That sounded like tonz of fun going to wicked too! I have been wanting to see that forever. I also ran into Jared's sister at the TDHA convention and she says she can't wait to go to the Dance thing ya'll are going to! It sound's like y'all are always doing fun stuff.
I agree...let the husbands deal with a little meltdown here and there...it will put hair on their chests.
Alex believes in that same philosophy of you must wear something princess like at all times.
Congratulations on being pregnant Kim! And May 29th is Jacob's birthday! So it's a good day to have a baby. So you're about 3 months along then? Wow, and twins for Lindsay? That will be fun, huh? Looks like you had a fun girls night out. I'm jealous...
Precious!! I love it.
Post a Comment