So in order to make my blog not so long I decided to add another column to it. In my hopes to keep tabs on myself, I will be posting the answer my dreaded question of the day "What's for Dinner?" I will list my meals I have planned and if anyone would like the recipe let me know and I will post it. I will also try to post useful tips I find along my way since I am always on the look out for those. Of course I will also post any great deals I come upon because I love to shop and I sort of like to save money while doing it. If anyone has any great tips, tricks or money saving deals comment and I will post. Thanks for any input!
P.S. it was extremely easy to add the third column and it didn't mess up my background or anything like that. Go to this link if you want to have 3 instead of 2
http://www.zimbio.com/Free+Blogger+Beta+Template/articles/40/Create+three+column+Blogger+template
Monday, September 8, 2008
3 is better than 2....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 seriously good comments:
I love the 3rd column! I will definitly be checking what your having for dinner, because I NEVER know! Actually, I do, Leftovers!!! I don't like any good food going to wastE!
I just added a 3rd column too... I'm not totally sold on it though.
I'm good if I can find motivation to think about making dinner. I'm amazing if I actually make it. Lucky Charms or Honey Bunches, kids?
I would love your recipe for Chicken Manicotti and for Hawaiian chicken...I have never tried salisbury steak before so I am not sure what it is. Thanks!!!
Sweet! Where do I find Grandma Spot remover? I am always trying new potions to get out things.
I like the 3rd column. I'll be excited to check your blog for new ideas and tips. I'll bet a lot of people would like your dinner recipes. Maybe you could have a link to them. I'd love to see all 3.
Okay Kim I don't think that you gave me any of those recipes with my wedding shower recipe book. I need them all. You can either post them or email me them. I hope you guys are doing awesome. I am waiting to check the weather and see if I am evacuating again...P.S. Grant is super snuggly and I call him peanut because he is so small compared to my brazil nut of a son Taft!:)
What time is dinner??? I'd like the recipes too...but I'll just come to your house and save myself all the work. LOL
So your hair in your family picture looks amazing! I'm so jealous!
So... I had to be greedy and go try to add a 3rd column! I have spent the last 2 hours trying to perfect my nlog layout and I am about ready to fresk out. Too bad I am the only one awake to witness it! I cannot get the margin right between my left column and the middle column. So it looks a bit squished! i have read and re-read the instructions! Arrrrr.....
Katie
OK...I am done freaking out! I got it to work. I know you were probably sweating it for me! :)
Thanks for sharing the link in your blog because I have been tempted to do the 3rd column thing for sometime. Keep the tips/tricks/secrets coming!
I see you are on your girl's weekend, so I hope you are enjoying yourself. (Like there is any doubt)
Katie
I love your recipe idea. That's awesome. I will be taking advantage of it for sure! Thanks!
Hey Kim, I'm tagging you! Go to my page to find out what to do!
And I would love to have your Chicken Manicotti recipe!
Post a Comment