So for those sick of reading about my complaints of pregnancy just skip over this post. Slowly but surely I am making some progress in getting this baby born. Today I was dialated to a 2 and am 60% effaced. I was so happy to hear that considering at about 2 am Sun. morning I woke up with horrible back pains and cramping. It pretty much lasted all of Sun. so it was a wonderful Mother's Day for me. Although Jared took pitty on me and did deal with kids all day. Finally after the kids went to bed I broke down crying since I was just ready to do anything to make it so I could go to the hospital and get some drugs, I asked Jared to give me a blessing since I really needed to have the baby or at least be able to get some sleep that night. Thank heavens I was able to get a good night sleep. The doctor doesn't think it will be too much longer but you know they never say anything for sure since you don't really want to make too many promises to cranky pregnant women. Hopefully my next post will be one of a baby!
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 seriously good comments:
Ain't that the truth. Never promise cranky pregnant women anything that you can't guarantee will happen. I hope that you can take it easy until the big moment arrives. Good luck.
Good luck, I hope things go well and quickly for you.
I hope all goes well and that you get that baby out soon, it sounds like anytime now, maybe tonight, good luck!!
I'm still doing my labor chants for you!!! Hope to hear baby Ashton has arrived in the next day or so.
Wow Kim...I think I am a bigger mess than you...I started to tear up just reading your post. I know exactly what you mean with no sleep. Taft isn't being very cooperative with the whole schedule thing. I have broken down a couple of times, too. Hang in there...at least you are effaced...that is a great thing for you huh? Well, you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Try getting in a pool and jumping up and down...ha ha! That did NOT work for me at all with Alex. I really have a good feeling about this week for you. I hope you are able to get some relief. Remember you need to text me once you go into labor and send me a picture on your phone once you have him. I am anxiously waiting. Good luck!
I'm sorry! The last part is always the worst. I hate waiting for it to happen, I feel like a time bomb. It sounds like Jared is being so good. I remember Luke asking me why I was so grumpy. Hello!
Good luck Kim, I will be saying a little prayer for you to get this baby out!
Good luck Kim. Can't wait to see pictures.
Post a Comment