So as I stated before I was going to start walking to see if that would help move things along. Well last night my mom said she would go walking with me. So after Jared got home at 7:30 I left for my mom's to go walking. When I left only one child was asleep (Landon our only one who likes sleep) and the house was in disarray. Dishes, Laundry, all the good stuff. I said to jared if you could just empty the dishwasher I'll do the dishes when I get back. Well my mom and I walked for an hour. I didn't get back until almost 9 pm. When I walked through the door the laundry was going, all the kids were asleep, my bedroom had been cleaned up, the living room had been picked up and the kitchen, oh the kitchen that had been a disaster when I left was completely cleaned up. Oh the joy. If this is the only thing I got for mother's day I would be one very happy girl. I woke up to a clean house, laundry that is almost done, and no piano lessons to teach (which means no keeping my kids occupied for an hour and a half) Today could be a good day! Thank you Jared!
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 seriously good comments:
What a good hubby. Kim I hope that baby comes soon and everything goes well. We'll be in Bak-o in June can't wait to meet your new liitle addition.
What did the previous comment mean about your mom walking so soon. Is she okay? I hope that all goes well. Jared way to go!!!
Sometimes Jared gets it soooo right. I'm glad he got to surprise you. Hope the walking helps. I can't wait to see this new little guy.
Kim, if Dave did that one night I think I'd have a heart attack! Sounds like a very nice hubby. Maybe he's hoping you'll change your mind about your sex comment in the previous post. LOL!
Hope all goes well in the next few weeks and that you can be having your little boy soon. I'm only halfway there!
Aren't we lucky to have such nice husbands, I love when Matt surpised me with actions like these.
It's all about the little things! How sweet that he cares. About the walking...I was 4 days overdue and walked 11 miles one afternoon. I was induced at one week overdue. It didn't work for me, but I really hope it works for you...for your sake!
ok Your husband rocks! There is nothing better then coming home to a clean house. If every man would figure this out they might get you know what a little more often!!!!!! Good luck with this up coming week I am praying that this baby comes soon.
Post a Comment