Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I can see the light...

So today was a good day. A very good day. My dr. said that if I wanted an induction he had no problem scheduling one. Music to my ears, since when he checked me I hadn't changed one bit and I have had nothing but contractions all week. I even spent the Relief Society hour of church walking laps around the building and still nothing. So he got me scheduled for Mon. morning the 26th. It is Memorial Day so I am hoping that some people might not want to have things scheduled for that day, or they could be like me and think my husband has the day off, things are going to be slow, don't have to worry about school for kids and all that fun stuff. Hopefully when I call the hospital on Mon. they tell me to go ahead and come on down and that I don't get bumped back due to emergency's and walk-in's. I am trying not to get my hopes up that it will actually happen on Mon., but just thinking, if I don't go on my own before then, I have a date that the ball can start rolling. Hallelujah.

8 seriously good comments:

emily said...

I'm excited for you that you are almost done! I remember when Jack's C-Section date was bumped up one day. Austin said, "By how happy you are, you think they would've bumped you up a whole month!" I said, "In these last days of pregnancy, everyday feels like a month!" So, I'm glad that there's a light at the end of your tunnel! Good luck with it all and I can't wait to see pictures! Don't leave us hangin' too long!

Jaime said...

Yeah that is great news! Now that you have a date your body will relax and I bet you will have it Friday or Saturday. Don't you love knowing there is an end. I wish you the best.

Matt & Amy said...

Good news. I hope everything goes as planned or that you go into labor before then. Keep me posted.

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

So excited for you. Enjoy a few more days with 3!

Kristin said...

Great news, it is always nice to have an ending date set.

Race Fam said...

That's great! I'm glad to hear that you are finally going to get that baby out. How exciting!

David and Amanda said...

Oh good luck---I'm so happy for you. I went into labor on my own 3 days before they were going to induce...so maybe Friday! (I did do jumping jacks the night before though--just an idea!) I'll be thinking about you!

Hartmans said...

I can't wait for another nephew! Hope your last days are comfortable enough...