Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Getting Caught Up

So in my attempt to try to stay up to date with all the cute blogs out there, I have wasted half my day and realized how little I know about computers. I have finally ended up with this background and still have some updating to do since it erases all of my links on the side. Could someone just bring all of my cute pre-made blogging templates back? Anyway maybe by the end of the week I will get some new pics posted we have been busy the last few weeks with lots of new pictures. I also have my doctors appt tomorrow where I will hopefully find out for sure what we are having although I am still telling myself that it is a boy. If anyone has some easy instructions on changing blog templates or making cute headers let me know. FYI I still have no idea how anyone in the world can read that HTML stuff!

5 seriously good comments:

Always, Hannah said...

This is why I have a plain old boring blog because I just don't get it. Whatever it is. I need someone to sit next to me and hold my hand the entire time I try to update my blog.

emily said...

That's funny because I just changed my background too and it erased all of my links. I had no idea it was going to do that...frustrating. So, my 10 minute project turned into an hour long ordeal. Grr... The hearts are cute, though. If you were wanting more options for backgrounds, you can click on the header link on my blog (www.thecrazysixofus.blogspot.com...I know how time consuming it can be to try to refind everyone's blog addresses!)

Lindalu said...

Can't wait to find out what you are having! Still waiting for your phone call! :)

Kristina said...

Hey Kim, I'm still learning myself but I have a friend who changes hers all the time I will ask her for you. My new blog is texaschachi.blogspot.com
I'm still working on being consistent updating. I'm sorry i never called on Christmas I fell asleep after I got done with the bishoprics house. It looks like y'all had a good time though.

The Blaisdell Family said...

Know what ya mean. I HATE pyzam.com just for that reason.

Check this blog out:

http://www.cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/

SUPER easy, doesn't delete your stuff, and once changed the first time, you can change it again in under 5 minutes. NO KIDDING!! Enjoy:)