Friday, December 28, 2007

Merry Christmas to All!

So I am posting a ton of pictures of Christmas Eve and Christmas. I know Jared's family wants to see them since they were not here. These pictures are of christmas eve. FYI my children are not naked. They had a bath and then got to open their christmas eve present which is Pj's. We had dinner at my house with my family and Lindsay's in-laws the Whitezells. We ordered Olive Garden take out and a cake from Smith's bakery (bakersfield natives might be drooling about now Smith's is the best). I think I want to order take out for every holiday dinner. It was so nice not to have to cook or clean up all the cooking. It was also really good!


























So these pictures are of Christmas day. It was so hectic to keep up with giving the kids their gifts and taking pictures I really don't have to many. My mom and dad came over to watch kids open gifts and the headed over to Lindsay's to do the same. Luckily my kids get up early and hers get up late so it works. It was a good Christmas for all, and as you can see Mackenzie wasted no time in using her gifts. She could have cared less about any other gift after opening her princess shoes and dresses.



3 seriously good comments:

Kristin said...

I love the idea of take out for the holidays, I'm in for next year.

Melissa said...

Kim, Landon's face opening his PJs is PRICELESS! I keep coming back to the blog just to look at it. Looks like you had fun. Thanks for posting

Anonymous said...

Kim, I love your kids. I think MacKenzie is one of the most adorable little girls in the world. I love your blog. Thanks. LIZ