Okay I have to vent about the dumb writer's strike. If I have to hear one more thing about it I am going to scream. I am a TV junkie. I admit it. Although I love summers for swimming and all the outdoor stuff I hate it for the fact that I get no new shows and just a bunch of repeats except for my beloved shows of the summer Big Brother and So you think you can dance. To be honest I really have no idea what the strike is all about other than that every Thursday night after I get my kids to bed and I sit down with a sigh on my couch ready to be transported to seattle grace hopspital I am severly disappointed. All I have to say is everyone has jobs they wish were better or things they could change about their job. Of course we all would like to make more money i mean come on people, but I don't see eveyone else striking on their jobs. So to the what I am now calling lazy writers out there, get off your couch watching the re-runs you wrote and write something new. The fact that you bring pure enjoyment to us fans should be reason enough to end the strike right? I have to say I did see a good movie the other night since there is nothing else on TV. A bunch of us girls went to see Juno. Anyone else see it? I loved it. I laughed and I cried although not as much as Jamie since she left the movie without most of the makeup she came with:)
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 seriously good comments:
I am right with you there on the strick, I have turned my addiction to reading now, but I think my eyes are going bad from it. Come on writers, you've got to save my eyes.
I heard that movie was so good. I have not seen it yet. I don't have too many girls I can drag to the movie with me. I hope Justin will come see it with me. Oprah just raved about it. =) (not that I live for her opinion, just happened to watch the show about it.)
Amen to that!
I believe that Big Brother starts sometime in Feb!!! I am so excited! What a great waste of time...but worth it!
I have to totally agree with you I am so sick of seeing them complain about their pay. I want to watch some really good tv. I hope this ends really soon. Michael asked where all my make-up went when i got home that night after the movie! I am such a boob.
Amen!!! I don't know what to do with myself!
I agree with you!!! Pretty sad when that is what I look forward to do at night.
I miss Seattle Grace, too. Lame, lame writers strike.
And I so want to see Juno! Glad to know you gave it a thumbs up, and Jamie cried her eyes out.
Post a Comment