So after my last post my friend who seems to be a whiz at this blog background stuff sent me a comment leading me to a site with pre-made backgrounds that will not delete all of your sidebar stuff. Thank you Thank you Jamie. So for right now I think I am done messing with the blog. I have spent more time changing it than I have posting. Hopefully I will get a little better at doing all this stuff and it won't take me so long. Although Jamie said it would take less than five minutes and it did!!! Thanks again. The blog I went to is called http://www.cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/ so easy even for a computer dummy!
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 seriously good comments:
I tried going to that site and it said error. It's for sure www.cuteblogsontheblock.blogspot.com ? Thanks I want to try and change ours up a little too. Love the page.
Looks great Kim. Glad you were able to get it fixed up. Isn't it nice not having all your stuff deleted? That's my favorite part.
The link is actually: www.cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com
I totally know what you mean. Sometimes I feel like I spend more time changing things than blogging too. I think I'm going to try and find a background that will be good all the year through and leave it be.
Post a Comment