So I love music and love listening to it and playing some of it on the piano(yes I am admitting that I am very very glad my mom made me take piano for all those years). I decided to add some music to our blog. I only added some of my favorite relaxing music rather than some of my favorite music which includes my chemical romance, guns n roses, green day, beastie boys etc, etc. I figured some people wouldn't care to much about listening to any of that stuff. I will listen to pretty much just about any kind of music. You have the option of turning the music off if you don't want to listen to it. "Feels Like Home" is Jared's and my song and therefore is one of my favorites. Let me know what your favorite songs are so I can add to the playlist. Enjoy!
Saturday, September 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 seriously good comments:
I got my music player on my page but haven't figured out the whole background thing. Babay steps. I tried for a while but it kept putting all of my widgets at the bottom of my page. Oh well maybe another day.
I know that song, but I know it by some random girl. I like this version better.
Kim, LOVE the updates to your blog. Very cute background and love the pics of the kids starting back to school. I can't wait to see y'all in November. Justin is excited to meet the kids too. I'm glad school is in for you. Talk to you later.
Melissa
I like those bands too. You should throw one in now and then. I need to add this to my blog.
Post a Comment