Thursday, September 20, 2007

Frustrating

So if you haven't noticed I have once again changed our blog layout. The one I was using before had serious probs. So for those of you interested in changing yours (lisa I would change yours since I don't this shabby tulips will be fixing the problem anytime soon) I did find a new site. It is matiekay.blogspot.com. She has some really cute templates especially for the holidays. Also it didn't erase all of my family and friends links. The only thing it deleated was my music player and my family picture and story. Those were easily fixed since I copied my family story into a word document and it was easy to repost the other sidebar items. So good luck to all and Melissa I can do yours for you if you still want or I can talk you through it. Emily, I know you should be able to do it since your husband is a computer savy guy. Here are the sites I have used for my blog.
Music: projectplaylist.com----just create a free account, pick your songs, get your code and add it to your sidebar

Blog Layout--- matiekay.blogspot.com-- really cute templates, and very easy to use.

Good Luck

8 seriously good comments:

Kristin said...

Looks great, thanks for the links.

Melissa said...

Hey Kim,
Nice fall background. I love it. I'm more of a hands on learner. Mine can wait til maybe we have some time in November to look at it. Anyway, love the layout, the template etc. I'm a fall person so I'm loving the oranges and reds.

Jamie Smith said...

How frustrating! I hate when my computer does wacky things like that! I'm glad you got it fixed though because for awhile all it had on your blog was "photobucket" written everywhere~

emily said...

Hey Kim! Thanks for the info! You know that mine will be changing soon now! It's very cute! Love it! Thanks again!

emily said...

Yeah! I did it! You'll have to check it out...thanks so much! How did you figure all of that out? Nice work!

Matt & Amy said...

Looks good! Yeah...I love Fall time!

Phillip and Lisa Hill said...

Yes, I had friend comment on the problems, so I went in and learned how to change it. My knowledge is so limited. Sometimes I wish I were a computer geek and this blogging stuff would be much easier. Your blog looks fabulous! I think I would like a room decorated in those colors.

The Blaisdell Family said...

If you are having problems using www.shabbytulips.com all you have to do is download your own papers and reattach the links into your html. It has something to do with shabbytulips photobucket account. It's way easy to change and once you do use your own links...you won't have the problem again! I like the fall colors. It looks great!