One of Landon's favorite things to do is to empty the
dishwasher. I think it is because we lived at my mom's house too long while waiting for our house to be done. My mom is a clean freak for those of you that don't know her. Landon would throw a complete fit if he found out she emptied the dishwasher without him. He still loves to do it so I usually give him the silverware holder full of the kids sippy cup lids and all the kids forks and spoons and away he goes.
He is pretty anal about it to. No one can help
him and if he thinks that the container with the silverware in it is looking too full on one side he will even it out. I know and am fully aware he does exhibit some OCD qualities, but if used in the right way, for example helping me out we won't worry about it too much.



5 seriously good comments:
I LOVE IT! There is another simpson kid out there with OCD habits. This post made me laugh. I love Landon. He definitely has the most personality, I think. I'm glad he enjoys helping out. Hope he keeps it up. =)
Send him over here! He can organize my kitchen drawers which are a mess! He's a cute kid! ---Liz and Nikki
Kim, there is something funky going on with your background. It says "Upgrade to Pro today!" Is this just on my screen or what but I can't read your posts. I'm enjoying your music though.
Halle is my dish helper too. That is so funny because they are the same age and they love to do the dishhes. She even washes them out before I put them in the dishwasher.
Landon, do you want to come live with me for a little while? I could use some help around here.
Post a Comment