So hallelujah school has started. Well actually it started about 2 weeks ago but things have been pretty hectic trying to get back into the swing of things. Ethan is finally in a full day of school as a first grader so we now have to be up and ready for school early. Ethan loves his class and school and is up and ready every morning ready to go. Sometimes he is up and ready too early. It has been wonderful for him to be there all day. It wears him out and gives him some good structure and it gives me enough time to run errands with only two kids. This was Ethan on the first day.
Landon decided to join in and since it is physically impossible for that kid to just smile nice for a picture this is what we got. At least it is better than the scowl we usually get.
Don't let the picture of the kids and I fool you either. I think I was more excited than Ethan for school to start but it was a rough and very early morning. Next year I will prepare myself a little bit better the night before.



6 seriously good comments:
Kim I can't believe you have a first grader. That makes you seem so much more grown up than me!! Not older just more grown up! Anyways - here's to three more years to having Spencer at home (or is it 4)!! Live it up Kimmy!
Cute changes to your blog. I don't get how you do that? I have tried but I must be retarded. Maybe you could give me the easy version.
Ok Kim. I read Kelly's blog and I've been trying to change the background per the instructions on Shabby Tulips. I see you figured it out. Did you just follow the instructions because it's not working for me?
I love the new background! I'm glad that it worked out for you. Don't you love school? I really do.
I just love school. I still have 2 more years with Halle since her b-day is late. I think she isn't going to be as willing to go as Hannah was. She kind of likes her mom toooooooo much!
What cute kids! I can't believe he's in first grade. That just doesn't sound right! I am not looking forward to being on a school schedule once Josh starts next year. I hate getting up early, it will be very rough for me to adjust to the school life again. Good luck this year!
I love the blog makeover! It looks really good! Now I really need to fix up mine! Ethan is so grown up! He is such a handsome boy! You look great too!
Post a Comment