Saturday, May 30, 2009

A little while ago a friend posted a link to this blog when talking about what inspired her. I have been following it for months now waiting for a happy ending. Well the happy ending finally happened. I don't even know these people but I feel like I do from reading this.

It is a great reminder to me of how blessed I really am and that things are never as bad as I think they are. Make sure you have some tissues ready. If you want to start at the beginning start reading from the October 31, 2008 post.

2 seriously good comments:

Simpson family said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I really loved reading all the posts in this blog. What a great display of faith and love. I'm really happy for them as well and thanks for sharing. I don't go to church 'til 2:30 so it was good morning reading. Do you know someone that does know them. I'm assuming they are in Arizona b/c Kristina talks about working at Banner Children's Hospital in oncology when she graduates.

Heidi and Rich said...

That put things into perspective for me. My little Natalie is about the age of the little girl when they noticed the black eyes. I keep thinking of their story each time I look at Natalie. We are truly blessed. They are an amazing family. I am going to keep them in my prayers. THanks for sharing their story. How are you? One of these times I am in Bako this summer I want to come and see you!!