No matter how many times we do this it never gets any easier. We have said goodbye to many great friends over the years we have been married. We lived in Provo when first married and when we left for dental school we left many great friends along with my sister and her husband for San Antonio, TX. I was so mad we were leaving. I was sure I would never meet better friends or have as much fun as we did when living in Provo. Of course I was wrong. We met so many people and made such great friends while in San Antonio that when it was time for Jared to graduate I actually hated to leave. My only comfort was that most of our great friends were leaving or had already left. So now that we are here in Bakersfield I thought chances of us having to say goodbye to friends again would be slim. We were no longer living in an area surrounded by families in school so why would people need to leave. (logical thinking I know) Just over a week ago we said goodbye to the Mckeon family. We will miss them. My boys are already asking when they are coming back from vacation. The picture below was taken the on the last day of school at a pool party. I love that they are all smiling and laughing just enjoying their last gathering for awhile.
Mackenzie after a full day of swimming
Landon's newest sign for his bedroom. Spelling obviously needs some work.



2 seriously good comments:
Sorry to hear more friends are leaving. LOVE all the pics. The one of Mackenzie seriously cracked me up. Love Landon's note too. =) You've got some funny funny kids.
geee thanks! We miss you guys too. Tanner today got sad, cause he's bored...all day long (it may be time for the Wii) and said I just want to go to my old house and play with my friends.
Post a Comment