(Landon June 2005)
Yes, you read that title right. I said poop. That is what I have been cleaning up the last two days. Poor Ashton has had some sort of nasty bug that has wreaked havoc on his little bum. It has been a long two days full of cleaning, laundry, and multiple baths. Then last night it stopped, just as fast as it started. Today was the first day I dared to venture from my house to take Mackenzie to dance class. I was pretty sure that whatever he had, ran its course and we were done, but I was still nervous since my kids have played cruel tricks on me before. We did make it through dance class with no incidents to speak of and for that I am very happy. So now I will resume my scrubbing and washing of everything and hopefully be back in a few days with happier things to report on like the end of the boys basketball season and our trip to Disneyland. Until then happy cleaning.




5 seriously good comments:
that is no fun....I am glad to not have dealt with that yet. hopefully we won't have to. One thing at a time for this chick.
Sorry about all the poop. I love the pic though--classic. Seems like Landon has lots of crack shots.
That stinks that he has been sick. I have missed chatting with you at pre-school maybe I will see ya tomorrow.
Poor boy I hope he got it out of his system! When are you going to Disneyland? How fun!
I just read your comment on Lauras blog. Do you really have a grout cleaner? I need more info.
Post a Comment