funniest things. Mackenzie has a bad habit of coming into our room and climbing in bed with us every night. So in my attempt to not get smacked in the head with the books she likes to bring into bed with her I had the following conversation.
Me: mackenzie if you will try really hard and stay asleep in your own bed for the whole night tonight, tomorrow I will get you a strawberry milkshake. (while I was saying this I was scratching her back)
Mackenzie: if i stay in bed all night?
Me: yes all night.
mackenzie: okay and mom if you stay here and scratch my back I will let you get a diet coke tomorrow too.
yes even my 3 year old knows my love for diet coke.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Kids say the........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 seriously good comments:
I laughed so hard when I read that. Thanks for sharing.
That is freakin funny!
ditto what Abby said. I love her.
Don't you love kids! Charley always knows when we are turning into Sonic. By the way I see you went private did something happen?
Love it, that is so cute!
At least she knows one good turn deserves another. What made you go private?
I got your back!
Post a Comment