I got this picture sent to me early this morning. Well early my time. This is my in-laws house. They live east of Houston near Beaumont. They are not to far from Louisiana. Needless to say snow is never seen during the winter months. Well, thanks to global warming (ha ha) this is what they woke up to this morning. To bad it didn't happen after we got there. My kids would have loved to wake up to this. Maybe it will decide to snow again next week. Anyone have Al Gore's email address? I would like to send him this picture.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 seriously good comments:
Isn't it freakin' awesome!?!? Taft liked it until he put his hands in it and realized it was cold to the touch. Only 7 days left! Can't wait...
Yes I do...its
IDontKnowWhatIAmTalkingAbout@IWasAlmostTheNextPresident.com
I love the new pictures of the kids! Its great.
Hopefully it will snow for you while you are there? Does that take any of the edge off of flying for you?? :)
Great post Kim. I love the email address for Gore. Can't wait til we see all of you. I want to pinch Ashton's cheeks so bad.
We got your card. Such cute kids. Those cheeks are SO adorable.
Post a Comment