Lots of things can happen in a minute. Here are some fun and amazing things that happen in one minute courtesy of the book "Every Minute On Earth"
2,000 thunderstorms occur. 45 million gallons of water go over Niagara Falls. 2,271 working satellites orbit Earth. A hair grows 0.00027 inch. 954 camera phones are sold. 15,000 gallons of air are inhaled by a blue whale. 21,000 pizzas are baked. 180 Barbies are sold. 115 soccer balls are made -- and 61 of them are in Pakistan.
Then there are the not so fun and interesting things that can happen in one minute and since I have crazy children they are usually behind these "amazing things". Sometimes I wonder if I should call the world record keepers since I am almost positive that they can break a record for the "least amount of time it takes to deface property or persons." This is what my sister and I found tanner and landon doing about one minute after we left the room.
They had colored all over my granite (gasp) but since we caught them while that was still wet it came off. Hopefully it will come off the mirror and we can at least paint the wall. Now I hope it comes off Landon and Tanner's skin. Landon informed me later that he was trying to make his face look like the bulldog on the Tom and Jerry cartoons......Nice.



10 seriously good comments:
Oh my gosh they are so funny! I'm so sad we don't get to see you guys. But I'm sure you'll have a great time in Texas.
Holy Cow. That is truly amazing. I can't believe it. Is that a sharpie marker? I can't believe how quickly they can find the danger/trouble. I am sure that I have yet to be amazed by my own, but until then I will enjoy the funny (or maybe not so funny) stories from your kids.
I get the eyebrows and goatee that Landon was going for. I'm not sure what Tanner was after though. Bangs?? Before you paint, try the magic eraser. I hear it works miracles.
Nice! In some ways, I can't wait until Grant is old enough to start getting into trouble...
See you guys soon!
I love his face in the picture. He is so dang cute.
I love the picture of both of them looking at eachother, that is great! Laura is right, that magic eraser does miracles!
Hey he was pretty close to looking like the bulldog...too funny.
Also...tell Landon that he is betrothed to Alex. We will see you at the wedding in oh about 18 years!
Too funny. I could look at these pictures all day! You know who the mastermind was behind that one was too;) Bulldog, LOL.
How funny! I love how you prefaced this post with what can happen in one minute! One minute can really be a long time, especially when doing sit-ups!
Post a Comment