Monday, August 27, 2007



So we are huge fans of the show So You Think You Can Dance. Although I am pretty sure my dad is an even bigger fan. He loves the show. I loved this season as much as the last if not more. When they announced the tour dates my family all said we are going no matter what. Well we are going. They are coming to LA the day before Thanksgiving. Not the best timing since we are going to have to fight LA traffic on one of the busiest travel days of the year but I say well worth it. All of Jared's family is coming out and they are all going to. I don't know how many of them actually watch the show but I am sure they will be hooked after going to the live show. When tickets went on sale I started buying like a mad woman. We bought as many as we could find in decent seats. I used one of my credit cards, one of my mom's and one of Jared's. Ticket buying tip if there is a limit to how many tickets you can buy, most of the time they go off the credit card number not your home address. I figured better to buy more than enough and sell them rather than try to find some more. Last year the show sold out in like 10 minutes so I figured we wouldn't have a problem selling them if needed. Anyway, the show is sold out again and we are going this time. I think I am more excited about this than I have been about going to anything in a long time. We heard the show was great last year and we can't wait for this year. We have great seats and it will be a great start to the holidays.














5 seriously good comments:

Rachel M said...

Oh I am so jealous!!! I thought this past season was the best one yet!! Love the show and can only imagine how fantastic the live show will be!! Have fun.

The Blaisdell Family said...

That's pretty cool! I look forward to reading all about that awesome day in your blog!! Have an awesome time!

Heidi and Rich said...

That is so cool!! Enjoy it for me. Check out the Paul's blog on my blog. My friend Angenette went to a party that Sabra attended this weekend...pretty cool! Maybe next year we can go too!

David and Amanda said...

I am way jealous! I loved this season too. I think it's so awesome that your dad is a fan too...rock on Bro. Clyde!

Jamie Smith said...

That looks like so much fun! I want to come!!!