Okay so I am making this post to all of those private people out there. You know who you are. The ones who make my blog stalking impossible because you are trying to protect your identity and families. I know I really should make my own blog private but I am trying to live some of the golden rules here and do unto others as I would have them do unto me. (I am pretty sure that the golden rules do not apply whatsoever to blogs but I think it might make a good argument). Today was Ethan's first full day of school, so I thought while I have quiet time I will go blog hop for a while and get caught up with everyone. To my utter disappointment more than a handful of blogs of are private. I know some people are thinking, does this women really have nothing better to do with her time than read blogs of people she may not have been extremely close to, or have not seen or talked to in a few years? Well the answer is yes, I do have plenty of other things I SHOULD be doing, but does anyone ever really want to do their 4th load of laundry or wipe of the kitchen floor for the who knows how many times today. So here is my plea. If you are reading my blog, I would love to be reading yours. Please email me my invite mailto: kimmy2778@gmail.com Make my blog hopping possible. Thank you.
Monday, August 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 seriously good comments:
You're funny kim! I do the same thing. It's just fun to see what everyone's families are up to and see how the kids change and stuff. It's an easy way to stay in touch too. PLUS I was going to invite you about a week ago but didn't have your email address any more. So THANKS! Keep in touch and feel free to drop a comment or two:)
You are so funny - I know what you mean though!! That's why mine is not private. Someday if a weirdo gets on my site and I know about it then it will be private!!
Oh, just a little fyi...i had my identity stolen last year in TX that is why our blog is private. It wasn't stolen through blogger, but I know first hand psychos are out there and I don't want some sicko looking at pictures of my kids either!!
I am right there with you Kim, I've seen some blogs of people I haven't talked to in years, but can't see them because I haven't talked to them in years and don't know how to get a hold of them. Anyways, love the post.
You ARE so funny! I am totally with you on the 4th load of laundry and cleaning the kitchen floor. Sometimes a girl just needs a break, and reading blogs is one of my favorite ways to pass the time!
Thank you! I think I'm going to copy your post and put it on my blog! The only reason I have thought about blocking my blog from everyone is because people look at it all the time but never leave comments. So I was thinking of blocking everyone, including my family, except for the faithful people that leave comments! And by the way, Settlers of Catan is a board game you could probably google it and see what it is~ It's a lot of fun, you build cities & settlments, trade cards, etc. It's a lot of fun!
DITTO!!!
I promise, I'll never go private! You're funny, way to tell the people!
you have almost cinvinced me to take my blog off private.
Thanks for keeping your blog accessible, since I just stumbled upon yours while browsing through some mutual friends' blogs. It's great to see you and your family doing so well. Take care and stop by my blog anytime...it's public!!
We are now public. C'mon everybody jump on the wagon.
Post a Comment