Friday, July 31, 2009

Results

It's over.
Finally.
No more swim team.
At least for a few weeks or months.


I loved it. Even though it meant some serious commitment with practices and meets by both the kids and I, it was great fun. I want them to swim year round. Although I have been informed (by Jared) that they are only 7 and 5. I say whatever they will swim year round. Yes, I am one of those moms. They are good at it and they can only get better. So here are a few pictures of the last swim meets along with their best times. They both qualified for the finals in the Championship meet and they both did great. We are so proud of them. They had so much improvement throughout the entire swim season.
Landon:
25 yard Freestyle: 27.03 sec.
25 yard Backstroke: 38.88 sec.
25 yard Butterfly: 32.78 sec.

Ethan:
25 yard Freestyle: 21.19 sec.
25 yard Backstroke: 27.48 sec.
25 yard Butterfly: 30.87 sec.

3 seriously good comments:

Kristina said...

Yay, for Ethan and Landon. I'm proud of them too.

Simpson family said...

They are such little fish. Loved seeing the pics and hearing the update. Send more. Did you ever get pics from UTah done? If so send them to me in an album. Would love to see them. What about Memory Mixers did it ever work?

Phillip and Lisa Hill said...

Who knows, maybe they will turn out like Michael Phelps and you can be like his proud mom screaming from the stands. :)