Speaking of school...I've been meaning to ask you if your kids went to McDermott (sp?) Elementary while you lived here? Was it ok? We're still a couple years off...but I was just curious....
Jared and I met in Provo (where else) while we were both going to school. We got married in September 1999. We moved to San Antonio Texas for Jared to attend Dental School. We have four kids Ethan, Landon, Mackenzie and Ashton. We are now living in Bakersfield, CA where I grew up (for all of those wondering no we are not the city with the tallest thermometer). We are hoping that this blog lets us keep up and in touch with all the great people we have met along our way!
2 seriously good comments:
Ha! That is so funny!!
Speaking of school...I've been meaning to ask you if your kids went to McDermott (sp?) Elementary while you lived here? Was it ok? We're still a couple years off...but I was just curious....
Don't worry Kim, no one besides my family and emily knew Jinjer died, I just couldn't talk about it. Can you believe ten years, it has flown!
Post a Comment