Thursday, April 24, 2008

It's back on!!!

Hallelujah my Thurs. nights are back in full swing. I have been lucky enough to watch not one but 2 new hilarious episodes of The Office. Tonight I will once again get to watch my beloved Grey's Anatomy. Someone must know that I am miserable and feeling too large for my body and decided that now would be a good time to lift my spirits with a new episode. The countdown is on. Now if I can just get my kids to bed without a fight, find just the right sweet treat for my TV watching, and get myself into a somewhat comfortable position on the couch all will be good.

7 seriously good comments:

Mandee said...

I've been using google reader, and just now noticed that you have the cutest blog- love it!

Anyway, I am so with you! So super, duper, extra, mucho, very happy about tonight's TV line up... mine includes LOST, and I actually have butterflies in my stomach just thinking about all of my shows! I hope you find a good treat and comfy spot.

Heidi and Rich said...

You are too funny. So what did you decide about the flip thing?!? WE need to know!!

Lindalu said...

I know, I have been giddy all day! Thanks for getting us hooked on Grey's...we love it!

Melissa said...

Hope you had fun!!!

Kendra said...

I was totally excited to see that Greys Anayomy was coming back on. I've watched it from the begining, never missed an episode.

Race Fam said...

I am so excited for Thursday nights, I've been so bored! How did you like Michael's dinner party on the Office and his mini plasma tv. That show is the best!

Carrie said...

I'm glad to have the Office back too! I'm glad you're finding consolation in those last miserable weeks!