
Make photo slide shows at www.OneTrueMedia.com
So finally I have some pictures of the twins. My mom took these the other night at the hospital. I still have yet to be able to see them other than in pictures. Here is a list of who is in the pictures
1. Lindsay and Owen
2. Beckham
3.Beckham
4. Mom and Beckham
5. Lindsay and Owen
6. Mom and Beckham
7. Kathy (marc's mom) and Beckham, Mom and Owen



8 seriously good comments:
They are so cute. I am so glad to hear all is well. I can't wait to hold them!!!!! At least one of them.
Thanks for posting the pics! We've been dying to see the babies and they are adorable and sweet. Thanks, Kim. LIZ and NIKKI
Yea! they are so cute. I bet everyone's glad they can see them.
Thank you for the pictures - they are adorable. The grandmas are loving it!!! I hope you get to see them soon.
They are so cute. I'm glad they are doing so well. You're next Kim!
What cute little babies - and mom sure looks great! I'm happy to see them healthy.
Finally, I was waiting to see those little guys. Your Mom looks great too. Where are you in any of the pictures? I need to see your cute belly. Mine is growing out of control. I feel like I could birth today!
Post a Comment