So here are my pictures from the last month or so. So I just updated the pics and added the ones my mom had of Presley. They are from her blessing, and I got a cute on of her and Mackenzie when Kristal came to visit just recently. We have been busy the last month and most of the activities took place over spring break. We went on a couple of outings with some friends from the ward. Going to the zoo with everyone was fun but it seemed like we had a hundred kids with us. The kids loved it though. The last two pictures of the kids were a day we were just going to be going to my mom's house so I just told them to get dressed. Mackenzie thought she was hot stuff after she picked her outfit out and put on her glasses. Good thing we weren't really going out in public anywhere. Enjoy!





3 seriously good comments:
Thanks for posting the pics. I loved ALL of them. Mackenzie cracks me up. That outfit was hilarious. I can't believe Ethan is almost 4ft.! He's getting so big. And of course, Landon and his priceless expressions. . . I love that kid.
So cute! Hey I have tried to call you the last 2 days and it keeps saying something about a network failure, but I am getting through to everyone else just fine. Has your number changed? I got your new number when you moved into your house, is it different from that? Anywho, if you will email me your number I will try again. Sorry you are so miserable, just remember it does end! I know, I know, then we have to deal with the kids...whatever! :)
I love pictures. Keep them coming. Presley is so darn cute. Looks like Mackenzie is getting ready to be a little mother.
Post a Comment