Friday, March 14, 2008

Almost 32 Weeks!!!

Well last night was exciting for our family. My sister ended up having her twins at almost 32 weeks along. We spent most of the evening just kind of waiting to see if they could get the labor to stop. Around 10:30 we all decided to just go home since it looked like they were going to do whatever it took to stop them and it would be probably Sun before they would do a C-Section. At 3 this morning I get a call saying they are getting her ready to go in and have them. So my mom and I went over to the hospital. Beckham was born at 4:09 was 4 lbs 6 oz and 16 inches long. Owen was born at 4:10 and was 3 lbs 13 oz. and 15 1/2 inches long. Mom and babies are doing well. They babies were in the NICU but weren't having any troubles so far. Lindsay is doing good just trying to catch up on sleep she missed last night and missed the last few weeks when she really started to get big. Sorry no pics since they are all on Lindsay's camera. Hopefully I will be able to post some in the next few days. Now I am going back to bed, after I take Ethan to school!

16 seriously good comments:

emily said...

Yeah! That's so exciting! As nervous as I'm sure she was for delivering early, I'll bet there was a part of her that was so glad to be done! So good to hear they are doing well...they're so tiny! Can't wait to see pictures!

Lindalu said...

That is so exciting! Can't wait to see pictures and I hope all continues to go well!

Matt & Amy said...

Congrats to Lindsay. Good size babies for 32 weeks and sounds like they are doing well...awesome. I hope she is able to recover quickly and start enjoying those boys. I am so excited for her! Can't wait for your little dude to arrive. Have you decided on names? Hope you are feeling well.

laura said...

Oohhh! Congratulations! I can't wait for the pictures. I love her name choices. Where is the sign up sheet for holding/helping with the babies? I want to be on it.

Heidi and Rich said...

Tell Linds congrats!!! We are so excited to see pictures!!

Mandee said...

Tell Lindsay congrats from me, too! So happy fo her!

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

Tell her congrats from me...I'm eager to see pictures of the little boys! I hope she gets a chance to rest - I can't imagine recuperating from a c-section with twins & two others.

Race Fam said...

I'm so glad everything went well. Tell Lindsay and Marc, way to go!!!

Jaime said...

Yeah I am so excited for her. I can't wait to see pictures!

Rachel M said...

congrats!! Great weights for 32 weekers. Tell her to sleep while she can while they are in the NICU! :)

Phillip and Lisa Hill said...

How exciting! I just read Brigham a story today from the Friend about one twin that was born and didn't make it and I was bawling my eyes out. I'm so glad everything went well. What a relief for your family.

Staci said...

That's wonderful news! I'll be checking your blog for some pictures!

Matt & Amy said...

Kim,
Please tell Jared Happy Birthday! I hope he had a great day.

David and Amanda said...

Congratulations to your whole family. I’m so excited for you all. It’s a crazy, but fun journey that whole two babies at once!

David and Amanda said...

Congratulations to your whole family. I’m so excited for you all. It’s a crazy, but fun journey that whole two babies at once!

Melissa said...

Hey I want an update with pics! Did you get the kids Easter outfits?