Saturday, February 23, 2008

POOP, PEE, and TOOTHPASTE

If I have to clean up one of these three things one more time I will most likely lose my mind. Mackenzie has done nothing but make a mess of these three things for the past 2 days. Mind you she has been potty trained for almost a year now she has decided that when we are home she will use my carpet or couch as her personal toilet. Thank heavens for leather. I have no idea what is wrong with her. IF I had already had the baby I might be able to use that as an excuse but we are still quite a few weeks away from that. If we are out does she have an accident? No of course not. I am at a loss with her. Also the girl is obsessed with toothpaste. I mean I know it just might be in her genes but somehow she ends up covering the entire bathroom with it whenever she gets a hold of it. She will suck it right out of the tube if I don't catch her in time. I guess toothpaste is better than the estrogen cream we caught her trying to brush her teeth with one time. A 2 year old with some serious hormones could be worse!

8 seriously good comments:

Melissa said...

Sorry Kim! It's a hilarious story though. Maybe her terrible twos came on a little late.

Heidi and Rich said...

Both of my boys are obsessed with toothpaste - weird. I feel for you and the poo and pee thing - yuck. At least she is a cute little girl.

Lindalu said...

I really know nothing of this, but I can tell you that at bunko last week two of the girls were talking about dealing with the exact same thing with their girls that are the same age. So at least know that you are not alone. I am sorry though, sounds like I would be spending much of my day dry-heaving! :)

emily said...

Sounds like a blast. I just scoured my kids' bathroom for the same sort of reasons. I am amazed at the crazy places that nasty sticky toothpaste can end up! We have, however, come up with a little solution for that! Aquafresh! It has the hard plastic tube with the pump on the top so one push only allows so much out. Don't get me wrong, we still have a toothpaste mess, but not nearly as bad as before. I hope this potty training stage with McKenzie ends soon. That kind of thing gets old real fast! When are you due again? Good luck with it all!

Matt & Amy said...

Ahhh you know Kim that she is just following what you do...ha ha!

Race Fam said...

Kim, if I could only tell you how many times my kids have thrown up in restaurants, I feel for you. I hope all your kids are well now!

emily said...

Kim, where did you go? Looking forward to your next post!:) Hope all is well...

Melissa said...

Ok Kim this is all time record. We need an update.