Monday, June 14, 2010

Things I Have Learned.....

I wouldn't make it as a single parent, my kids would need years of therapy


My respect for wives of medical residents who survive their husbands schedule has increased by 1000%

No one should ever have to work 6 days a week (especially my husband)

My house will never be clean for longer than 1 minute

Laundry will never be "done"

I think I might have this look on my face often


I am more resilient than I thought

I have fabulous family and friends

Despite all of the hard things, I really have a great life

3 seriously good comments:

American Mom said...

I agree - either me or my kids wouldn't make it if I were a single parent. Kuddos to those who do it!
Sounds like Jared is a hands on dad - just like my hubby - which makes you miss them when they are BUSY with work, etc. and we have to go it alone!

Melissa said...

Great post! I'm excited for y'all. Hopefully things will pick up soon at Jared's office and he can just work a regular schedule. Hang in there. Wish we lived closer so we could help.

Kristin said...

Ohhh, the picture of Landon! I love his little expressions. Hang in there!