Saturday, August 14, 2010

My View

This has been my view for the last few days. It will continue to be my view for a few more weeks. Surgery was really easy as soon as the gave me some versed and even after I was able to hobble around without any pain. Then the numbness wore off and all the blood came rushing back to my foot and reality set in. It has been a rough few days, mostly just because I can't get up and get things or do things I would like to. Hopefully within the next week I can be up and moving more and I can get the wrap off my foot so I can take a Brillo pad to it and scratch away. The skewer I am currently using to scratch just isn't cutting it. Jared has been able to take off work in order to stay home and help me which has been very nice. That along with some nice pain meds should make for a speedy recovery!

3 seriously good comments:

Heidi and Rich said...

Wait you have to tell us what happened. Please fill us in.

Rachel M said...

yes, please do.

hope your recovery is speedy so you can scratch away! :)

Katie and Luke said...

I hope you are enjoying your "man cold" moment over the next few weeks. HA! I know someone will take offense to that comment, but a mom had to do, what a mom has to do. I will be picking your brain on recovery questions as I contemplate going under the knife myself. I don't know if I am ready for the house to be ran by two crazy boys, their father and a teething toddler. :)
I have to give you props for coming to the swim party this weekend. You are a TROOPER!! (Felt nice to just sit on your rear and not worry about a thing though wasn't it?!)