Tuesday, January 12, 2010

As of late......

As you can tell from my lack of posting and general laziness about our blog we have been busy. We haven't been busy doing exciting things just with life in general. I am on a new organization kick and have vowed to stay caught up on everything. So we'll see how long that lasts and how much I actually get and stay caught up on. Although one thing that has kept me busy has been Photoshop. I just love this program although it is a HUGE time sucker for me. I have been working on the following projects:
My sister in law Kristina is getting married!!!! We are very excited for her and we love her fiance Brendon. We met him in December and the fact that he was able to stay at our house and tolerated my crazy kids means he is a keeper. They are perfect for each other! They asked me to take their engagement pictures and do their wedding invitation. I jumped at the chance. So here is the final product. Did I mention how much I love Photoshop?

Then there are these guys! They suck up all my time and energy! I love how these pictures turned out. At the end of the day when I have reached my very last nerve I love looking at these pictures when they are all in bed. It reminds me they are just kids and they don't have a huge conspiracy amongst each other to robbed me of my sanity. They just like to keep my life exciting. I haven't been able to mess with them on Photoshop yet. Although I think the only thing I would do is maybe erase the yellow lines on the stairs in some of the pictures. Now if I actually get these pictures printed I will have really made some strides in getting caught up on things.

Landon 6
Ethan 8
Also when taking these pictures I realized Mackenzie has no idea how to smile naturally when told to smile. She also can't take a pictures without striking some sort of dance pose. Although I got plenty of those kinds of pictures showing her true personality I wanted just one sweet simple picture.
Mackenzie 4 1/2

Ashton pictures were all on the go. So much so that there are pictures that caught his massive cheeks in action too. Some looked like he was a chipmunk storing acorns for the winter months with his cheeks sitting under his eyes, then in the very next frame he has massive jowls that look like they are sitting on his chest. Since he just ran up and down this orchard the entire time we were bound to catch some true action shots. This kid is a continual source of entertainment these days.

Ashton 18 months

2 seriously good comments:

Hartmans said...

love it! I can't wait to see your kids. Did you get any pics of Christmas (like present opening)? If so I am hopig you get them organized and blogged!:) miss y'all tons.

Simpson family said...

Love all the pics and can't wait to get more. Thanks for posting