As you can tell I have been ignoring my blog lately. Why?
1. I am busy. I have not signed myself up for anything nor do I put many things on our calendar of to do's but somehow there is still just not enough time in the day.
2. Facebook. Yes I signed up and have been visiting for awhile, but I have decided to comeback to my true love.
3. Windows Vista. We got a new computer a little while ago. I was so excited, it was faster, had more memory and it was new. So I went to try and upload a couple of video's (ashton crawling or should I say swimming, ethan and landon at basketball etc, etc) no can do. My camera does not work with windows vista, there are no updates for it, and I am mad. My last hope is to get a different cable (a 1394 to be exact) and see if it will work. We are in the process of looking for a new video camera but for those that know jared well, we all know how long these "processes" take.
So in the mean time this is what happened the other night that I can now laugh about but at the time was not so funny
Jared and I were watching TV after the kids were all in bed. All of a sudden I hear what I think is water running.
Me: jared, do you hear water running
Jared: (pauses the tv) I'm not sure
(He then gets up and starts down the hallway to see what it is and this is what I hear)
Jared: Landon!! What are you doing?!!
Now I get up and head down the hallway to find a huge puddle in the corner of the laundry room where Landon has peed while asleep. So a couple of towels and a bunch of clorox wipes later, Jared and I are back watching TV somewhat laughing at the fact that Landon didn't even wake up during the whole thing.
An hour later........
Me: Jared I hear someone peeing on my floor again!
Jared: (gets up but stops right at the beginning of the hallway) Landon! Why are you doing that?!!
Me: Are you kidding me!!
There is Landon standing there in the middle of the hallway looking right at us just peeing away. Although he is looking right at us he is clearly not awake and has no idea what he is doing. So we start the cleaning all over again and I am thinking to myself how grateful I am that the only place I have carpet in my house is in the bedrooms.



6 seriously good comments:
Now that is funny. What did you give him to drink before bed! :) When we moved into our last house, we were watching t.v. in my room and I see Caden walk into my closet. I go to see what he is doing and he is peeing all over my shoes!! Totally asleep! Weird!
Oh, that is funny! Tyler did the exact same thing probably a year ago. At first I thought it was someone puking, because it was hitting the CARPET so hard, so it was actually a relief to see that it was just pee. How can they do this and not wake up at all??
I love this picture too! That kid is a stud!
What a cute picture! I forget how small they used to be. Glad you only have carpet in the bedrooms too. =)
Too cute! I love the picture. He is so dang cute.
Oh my goodness....is he a sleepwalker!? That is so funny and scary atthe same time. No telling where he will pee next.
Post a Comment