So this is my last little rant and then it will all be out of my system. Then I will proceed to put up my Christmas Tree (yes I will do it this early) and listen to Christmas music to put me into a better mood.
How in the holy freakin' crap can prop 8 pass and prop 4 not pass. Are you kidding me? The same people that decided to preserve traditional marriage decided that they wouldn't want to be notified by the doctor that their minor was going to be having an abortion? Honestly this state is loading up in the hand basket to hell faster than I thought it would. I am wondering what the next medical procedure they will be able to perform on my child without my consent will be. Did they even read what they were voting for? Honestly, I did not know that I was surrounded by that many morons.
Now I am done.



6 seriously good comments:
That is messed up for sure, BUT here is to wonderful Holiday decorations and music. I am getting antsy to put mine up, too. However, I think I am going to wait until Thanksgiving night!
That is messed up for sure, BUT here is to wonderful Holiday decorations and music. I am getting antsy to put mine up, too. However, I think I am going to wait until Thanksgiving night!
No Kim, the real kicker is that the proposition for the ethical treatment of farm animals pass (Prop 2?) but people don't care enough to have parents notified if a child is having an abortion. Yes, you are correct---this state, this country--is going to hell in a hand basket!
I have been ranting and raving (in my head) for the past 2 days!
I can't believe prop 4 didn't pass either! That is so crazy!
Christmas starts early around your house, how fun!
That is just plain SCARY!!! I don't know what people are thinking...it absolutely baffles me.
I've been ranting over the Prop 8 protests as well. What is wrong with people?
Post a Comment